General Conditions of Use of the Website www.itacet.org
The present "General Conditions of Use" concerns the legal framework of the methods of making available the services of the site www.itacet.org and their use by the "User".
The general conditions of use must be accepted by any User wishing to access the site. They constitute the contract between the site and the User. Access to the site by the User means acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
Access to the services of the site may be subject to interruption, suspension, modification without notice for maintenance or any other case at any time. The User undertakes not to claim any compensation following the interruption, the suspension or the modification of this contract.
The site is available for any user to access information concerning ITACET Foundation and its work. The User agrees to use the contents of the site in a strictly private setting. Use of the content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, unless prior permission has been obtained from the ITACET Foundation.
Users that are not members do not have access to services reserved to members. To become a member it is necessary to contact the ITACET secretary directly. Any Users that are also members must make sure to keep their password secret. Any disclosure of the password, regardless of its form, is prohibited. The User assumes the risks related to the use of his username and password. The site declines all responsibility.
The trademarks, logos, signs and other content of the site are protected by the Code of Intellectual Property and more specifically by copyright. The User must request the prior authorisation of the site for any reproduction, publication, copy of the various contents.
The site reserves the right at any time to modify the clauses stipulated in this document.
We respect your identity and privacy and ensure that they are protected and that your personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable laws. We take privacy seriously and we never sell lists or email addresses.
When you fill in your personal information via the website or a form that we sent you, you accept that ITACET Foundation collects and uses your personal data to send you information that you have accepted to receive and that any information collected will be treated in the manner described below, according to its reason for collection.
Personal information collected by ITACET
Registering to receive the Newsletter
- What – we will collect your email address
- When – at the moment of registering
- Why – So that we can send you the ITACET Foundation Newsletter and keep you informed of our activities
- For how long – we keep your email address until you unsubscribe from the Newsletter
- What – we will collect your Name, Country email address, website profile and organisation
- When – at the moment of registering for an account
- Why – So that we can give you access to our Private Area, create an account for you and possibly to communicate with you about your account
- For how long – we keep these details until you inform us you no longer wish to have an account
- What – we will collect:
- Personal details: First name, surname, Country, address, town, telephone, email, highest level of education, organisation, position
- Information concerning lecturing: subjects interested in lecturing on, ability to teach in English, ability to teach in other languages, other topics of interest
- Short bio & photo: when we last received your short bio and photo, role in ITA and whether you bio has been added into our folder of lecturers.
- When – after having been asked if you would like to be in our ITACET lecturer database and you return us these details
- Why – So that we can better tailor our training sessions, by picking the right lecturer for the job. Your short bio may also be shared with the organisers of a training session that you have agreed to take part in
- For how long – until you inform us you no longer wish to be a lecturer for ITACET
Questions via the contact form
- What – we will collect your email address
- When – at the moment you send us a message via the contact page
- Why – So that we can reply to you
- For how long – we keep your message (including the email address) for 6 months
How do we protect your information? Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Public Information and Third Party Websites: Our Website includes a link to LinkedIn. This feature is hosted by a third party and may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. We also maintain a presence on LinkedIn. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk.
Web beacons: We use web beacons in our newsletter emails. When we send newsletters, we may track behaviour such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links, as well as by country. This allows us to measure the performance of our newsletter campaigns
If at any moment you wish to view, update, delete or change any personal information we hold on you, please contact us.
Last Edited on 26.06.2018