STATUTES OF THE FOUNDATION
Abstract from the Statutes of the Fondation:
To obtain the complete document of the STATUTEScontact our secretariat>>
- Art. 3. Purpose
The purpose of the Foundation is to encourage the Education and the professional training of specialists of
all levels in the various fields of Tunnelling and development of the Underground Space Use.
To reach this goal, the Foundation may notably finance, organise and sponsor:
- Specialised training sessions
- Certificate courses in establishments of higher education
- Certified trainee programmes, in Switzerland or abroad, for purposes of professional development
- Creation of international recommendations for quality in education and training actions
The training actions organised by the Foundation are decided in agreement with the International Tunnelling
and Underground Space Association (ITA).
- Art. 4. The resources of the Foundation
a) Initial capital
The initial capital in cash of the Foundation is CHF 100’000.-
This capital could be increased at any time.
b) Others resources
Other resources of the Foundation are:
- Other gifts and legacies, which are unique or regular, given by firms and companies, both public and
- Interests of the Foundation capital;
- Any resource coming from the Foundation’s actions.
These corresponding financial means constitute the operating fund that the governing bodies of the
Foundation may have at their disposal at any time.
In addition, acting as one of the Founder, ITA grants to the Foundation the unlimited right to use the label
“ITA-CET” for all its activities.
- Art. 6. Organization of the Foundation
The governing bodies of the Foundation are the following:
- The Council of the Foundation
- The Committee of Surveyors
- The Executive Board
- Art. 15. Beneficiaries
Any organisation dealing with Tunnelling and Underground Space may ask the Foundation for benefiting of